Sunday, December 22, 2019

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

The church is getting a lot of negative press lately.

It all has to do with the amount of money they have in their coffers and in reserve.  The church is being accused of not using the money for charitable purposes, even tho that is how they file taxes.

As I was driving home from the gym yesterday, I thought of Lehi's dream....

Specifically, I thought of the crowds of people in the spacious building pointing fingers and laughing at the people holding on to the rod of iron.

I realize that is happening more and more.

It's hard to see it happening and to know that people I love are leaving the church, although this has been predicted it would happen.

Man, people are attacking the church from every angle.

It's interesting because they leave the church, but they won't leave it alone!

So, I just want to reaffirm my stand.

I love the Gospel, the Book of Mormon, the Prophets, and most of all:

THE SAVIOUR!

Artwork by Kristi K Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment