Friday, November 19, 2021

The Marvelous Ladies in our Ward

 Last night we had a Relief Society gathering.  Because of the topic, Allen went with me.

We got there a little early, so the women and I engaged in light fun talking.  We joked, we bandied about, we laughed, we kidded each other; there was such a great overwhelming feeling of camraderie.

On our drive home, Allen said, "What I enjoyed the most was the conversation before the meeting began.   Seeing all the women just laughing and having such a good time, was just fun to see."

Very early this morning, I went down each row, one by one, thinking of each woman and how much I am inspired and love each of those women.  I thought of some of the women in our ward who weren't there and how much I love and admire them.

I was overcome with gratitude and am so grateful we found a home in this neighborhood amongst these incredibly GOOD women.

Thank you, dear Heavenly Father.  For this marvelous situation in our ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment