Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Learning and Being Exposed to New Ideas

 Last night, Emily Matthews tough a class for her senior project.

It was so excellent.  It was on MINDFULNESS.

I learned a lot and hope I WILL incorporate the knowledge I gained into my every day life.  

Change is hard, so I'm not sure I will be able to do it, because I have not been mindful person.

I always look forward to the next event, the next hour, the nap, the bedtime, etc.

But, this morning, I did what Emily suggested.  I thought about my food; ate slowly, with no distractions, and focused on the food, thinking about its source, the people involved in getting it to my table.  It will be hard to do this all the time, but it was a good thing.  

I will try to be more mindful about so many things.  

And, I'm thankful to have learned what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment