Thursday, November 18, 2021

Modern Technology

 I am reading a book that points out the evils of social media and phones, etc.  

And, I totally get that.  I worry about my grandchildren and the amount of screen time they have each day - even in school.....

But, I'm so very thankful for my IPhone, Bluetooth technology, hi speed internet, ear phones, computers, FaceTime; all of it.  Of course, I get that there is danger in it, but I also see how helpful it is.

I read my scriptures, listen to conference talks, get the news, chat with my friends and family, play a game or two, listen to meaningful podcasts, books on tape....all on my phone.

And, yes, I am very grateful for these modern inventions.  

I think God is using it for good in the world.

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the gift of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment