Monday, May 17, 2021

The Gospel of Jesus Christ

 Yesterday in Sacrament Meeting, I felt an overwhelming sense of JOY in being in church.  I realized as the deacons passed the Sacrament that all over the world, this sacred ritual was happening.  

We have had some dramatic and serious events in our ward the last two or three months, yet all the families involved were there, showing their love for Christ.  These families have to be hurting, yet their testimonies burned strong.  It was so inspiring to me because when things have gone wrong in my life, I haven't always been able to attend church or let the spirit of Christ help me.

But, I felt such great love for all the people in our ward.  Such good, good people.  Strong people.  Raising such righteous children.  I am inspired by them.

Sunday School was so inspiring and helpful and testimony building.

It was just a day of joy for me.

ANd, I am so very thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment