Tuesday, May 11, 2021

A Circle of Friends....

 

Good friend, Loretta.  She makes everything fun and cheerful.
I love this lady, Sheryl.  I met her when we both were serving missions at the family history center.  She decorates every single month for a new holiday or theme.  May's theme was Egypt and mummies, so here is Sheryl's mummy costume.  She is a remarkable. lady.
Unfortunately, Loretta took the picture, so she is not in this pix, but here are the Gal Pals.  Lisa Sjogren, Loni (big and fat), Gigi Kern, Margie McMichael, and Pam ( Sheryl's Relief Society president).

I'm so thankful for these delightful and fun ladies.  Laughter and inspiration around every corner.

I can't forget my longtime friend, dear Dorothy Huntington:


Thank you, Heavenly Father, for dear friends.  That is such an incredible blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment