Friday, March 20, 2020

The Prophet Joseph Smith

What I love about the Prophet Joseph Smith:

1.  His great FAITH
2.  His love of the Lord
3.  His love of his family
4.  From all accounts, he had a very pleasant disposition.
5.  He loved people.
6.  He was so very obedient, even when he had to do difficult things, like tell about polygamy.
7.  He translated the Book of Mormon, which I dearly love.
8.  He lived close to the Holy Ghost and received many revelations.
9.  He was NEVER ashamed of the Gospel of Christ.
10. He endured to the end.

If I could choose any of the characteristics, I would choose to be like him in all of these ways.  Every one of them is so significant and important.

I need more faith, I need to love people more, I need a constant pleasant disposition, I definitely need to be more in tune with the Holy Ghost.  In all of the areas that I think about with Joseph Smith, I would wish to be more like he is.

And, I am so thankful for him, particularly in this 200th year of the restoration.



No comments:

Post a Comment