Sunday, March 22, 2020

The Priesthood in my HOME

Today, all across the globe, families had their own sacrament.

I felt blessed because Allen was able to do that for us.

It is such a crazy time right now; everyone is being asked to stay HOME from everything.

We are being very compliant with this.

So, being able to take the Sacrament was a blessing for me.

The Priesthood has blessed my life in so many ways, but the One I want to talk mainly about is being raised by my father.



He didn't teach us the GOSPEL as I was growing up, but HE LIVED IT!  It was his life; I saw what a good man he was - a man of honor and integrity.  A Man devoted to God.  He raised three sons just like he was.  My brothers love God; they have stayed strong and are such good people.

I feel so grateful to have been blessed to be in a home with prayer, sacred music, love, church attendance, goodness, honesty, hard work, unselfishness.

I am so THANKFUL FOR THE PRIESTHOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment