Sunday, February 9, 2020

The Gift of the Holy Ghost

I don't follow it often enough.

But, here's an experience I just had....

I've been listening to the Old Testament while I exercise.  I'm sorry to say that it has NOT been an entirely good thing.  In fact, a little of the opposite.  It is a brutal book.  But, I had decided to plow thru it.

At the gym on Friday, however, the little voice said to me, "Maybe at this point in getting ready for the 200th anniversary of the church, your time would be better spent in listening to THE SAINTS, a two volume recently put out by the church."

The prophet has asked us to get ready for this special conference, so in preparation for tat event, I am putting a push on the Old Testament, and listening to the SAINTS - a History.

So far, it has been much more powerful and inspiring.

And, I'm grateful for that little nudge of inspiration.

And, just a note...

I love our church!

No comments:

Post a Comment