Thursday, August 22, 2019

PLAN OF SALVATION!



This picture totally captures Ron's delightful, fun personality.
Friendly, garrulous, happy, optimistic.
What a great guy!
Ron Olson died on Tuesday night.

From a heart attack.

We heard the sirens blasting and the fire department screaming along.  We wondered who, what was happening, and I prayed in my heart.

And, then, we were heart broken when we found out.

Because you see, we LOVED this good, good man.

He has been our home teacher/minister for many many years.  We looked forward to his visits.  We loved having him in our home.

He was funny, committed to the Gospel and he was a marvelous FATHER and GRANDFATHER!  His 2nd grandson comes home from his mission TODAY!  TWO DAYS AFTER HE DIED.

How does this even happen?

I'm still in a state of total shock.  On Sunday. Allen talked to him, and Ron said, "I'll be coming over soon."

Oh, RON, YOU WILL BE MISSED.

But, in spite of the shock, the untimeliness of it all, in my heart I realize that
WE WILL SEE YOU AGAIN.  AND, THAT IS SO GOOD TO BE SO SURE OF.

And, I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment