Saturday, August 3, 2019

AMERICA - AGAIN!

So, once again, I find myself reading a book about North Korea.

Jordan recommended this to me; it's about girl who goes to teach in North Korea with a Christian group of teachers.  She, herself, is an atheist, but in order to go, she aligned herself with the group of Christian teachers.



It is an astounding story, but nothing different than what I haven't been exposed to before.

But, it certainly serves as a reminder how GRATEFUL I am to have been born in THE USA!

I don't know how I got to be so blessed.

I know that America has multiple problems, including our JERK of a president, BUT, nonetheless, the freedoms we have are just miraculous compared to North Korea.

Oh, my heart is filled with love and appreciation for this great land!

No comments:

Post a Comment