Wednesday, March 6, 2019

The Beauty of Spring!

I LOVE spring flowers.

We don't have a lot in our yard, but they bring such color and beauty and appreciation after a long brown winter!

These crocus are from Margaret Emery from many years ago.
They just keep showing up and reminding me what a dear friend she was and how her legacy goes on.


It's just the teeniest of buds, but there it is, so tiny, so hopeful, and so beautiful with the promise of fruit not far behind!

Found on the South side of the house in the most unlikely of places....in the middle of a large pile of gravel.
They must be so resilient and reminds me that I need to be the same!  Strong in difficult situations.

Every year - just two, but aren't they just so beautiful and such a strong reminder of SpRING.

And, of the ATONEMENT!
Oh, I'm so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment