Tuesday, January 29, 2019

AMERICA!

America is in a mess right now!

It is frightening.

My grandparents wouldn't even recognize it.

My parents would be appalled at people, the anger, the fights, the contention, the divisions, the language, the disrespect of one people towards another; it must be like Sodom and Gomorrah!

HOWEVER, having said all that, when I read books about other countries, I realize that my life in my little town away from all fighting is very wonderful. There is a lot of happiness in our day-to-day lives.

I just started listening to this book yesterday, and like life in so many despotic countries, the everyday lives of the people of North Korea are wretched; filled with fear, hunger, and suffering.



Oh, I am so grateful to live in this wonderful country of AMERICA!

I give great thanks to God for this blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment