Sunday, February 25, 2018

Knowing How to Use a Computer!

Over and over again, I meet people my age who know nothing or very little about computers.

I am so very grateful that Allen encouraged me to learn about computers and that Ed Kirkpatrick taught the teachers how to use computers.

It has been a great blessing in my life and I'm forever grateful for that.

Right now, virtually all family history is computer-driven.  So many people who come into the center don't know what to do; they want to learn, and that is good.  They want to use the mouse, the keypad, etc., so they can go home and do it, but it's just not easy to learn and to remember.

Family history is actually quite complicated, I realize as I help people.

But I'm grateful that I understand a little bit.

It's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment