Monday, February 12, 2018

A NEW CHURCH CALLING!

I have been a Primary teacher for a lot of years in our ward.

I've had a few other jobs sprinkled in between, but basically, I've been in Primary.

Lately, it has been a struggle for me.

On fact, it has been a HUGE challenge.

I've had nightmares, I've been stressed; it's been difficult.

So, I asked to be released because we are going to be gone a lot in the coming months.

The Bishop released me officially on Sunday, and called Allen and me to be the

FAMILY HISTORY CONSULTANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't stop smiling.  I'm so happy because this is a perfect fit for us.  Still making a contribution, BUT not having a job that ties us down for every weekend.  It was an answer to a silent prayer.  I didn't have any nightmares last night and it was so good.  I've been smiling all week; I didn't realize how stressful it has been for me.

I am so very grateful!

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for being so kind to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment