Friday, June 19, 2015

Health Insurance

I'm sort of naive about a lot of things.

Growing up, my dad went off to work, came home, did church and civic responsibilities.

There was always food on the table and for school some new clothes.

He drove mostly old cars and there was nothing fancy about his or my mother's clothes.

When I had to go to the doctor, mom took us.

She also took us to the dentist when needed.

I just took all of that for granted.

Even when Allen got a job, I didn't really understand the true value of HEALTH insurance.

But, NOW I get it.

And, I am so grateful we have it.

It's a HUGE deal in our country right now.

I'll be forever grateful for Allen's job at Ricks College and the health benefits that came with that job.

Oh, YES, I am very grateful indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment