Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Computer Knowledge



Many, many years ago, RAH bought a "computer."  He wanted me to learn how to program it.  Which I thought was really stupid.

He was one of the very first in our community to sign up for the "Internet." One morning - very early - he came in and woke me up to say excitedly, "Loni, I just got into some documents at the University of Virginia."

I thought that was ludicrous and ridiculous...who cares about some old documents in the University of Virginia?!?!??!?!  How did that apply to MY life?

Well, how things have changed.  I LOVE the computer.; I'm crazy about the INTERNET....in fact, I can't live without it!

I love knowing how to do things on the computer.

All three of our missions have been computer related.

I see many many people in our generation who don't know how to use the computer and honestly, everything is computer based these days.

I am so grateful RAH encouraged computer knowledge very early on.

Oh, yes, I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment