Monday, March 11, 2013

Jenni and Family Living Close for Seven Years

About a week ago, I began feeling this unsettling feeling in my stomach; I couldn't really explain it, but I mentioned it to Allen....

But, now I understand.

Jenni and Brent are moving.

It's an opportunity for her to get her school loans paid off.  So, financially, it is a very good deal.

Which means she will be moving - somewhere.

Which means she will not be here any more.

In so many of my prayers over the past seven years, I have given thanks for having her close.

It has been one of the greatest blessings of my life to see her children and their activities.

I am grateful for that great blessing.

Oh, how I will miss her.  I'm already lonely.

But, I will always be grateful for the years we had.




No comments:

Post a Comment