Friday, March 29, 2013

Phones

Many years ago,when car phones were shown in movies and television, I thought that was just being a little ridiculous.  I remember thinking, "Come on, can't you at least wait until you get to a building to call?"

I even remember getting our first cell phone through Ricks College; it seemed a little ridiculous then, too.

But, now, I cannot imagine life without it.

Case in point:

I was invited to someone's home recently.  Man, it was a long way from where I live in an area of town that I am totally unfamiliar with.  She gave me very good directions, BUT, I missed a turn somewhere/somehow.

SO, I called and said, "What did I miss?"

With our cell phones attached to our ears, she guided me right to her front door; it was awesome.

I have to say, I have repented and now I am VERY grateful for cell phones.

And, I might add, I love my new IPhone 5...it's a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment