Saturday, April 10, 2010

Internet

Lots and lots of years ago, ALlen came into my room early one morning, when I was sound asleep, and he said, "Loni, you won't believe this, but from the Internet, I just got into a document from the University of Virginia!" I could have cared less, and I didn't understand what the brouhaha was all about.

As I say, that was long ago.

Now, I love the internet; I'm so very grateful for it on so many levels:
keeps me in touch with my family and friends
a treasure trove of information that otherwise I would not have access to (I just found a great story about a relative: Christopher Philemon Merrill and learned about his relationship to the prophet. I would never have known any of this without the Net.)
news, weather, family history, finances, all are available on the net.

I am so grateful for this incredible invention...thank you, Al Gore!

No comments:

Post a Comment