Sunday, November 13, 2022

Five Things to Be Thankful For...

 Regan Zufult suggested we write five things we are grateful for:

1.  Megan Thancker came to sit with us in church.

2.  The people in our ward.  I absolutely love the good people in our ward; they are amazing.

3.  Allen and his commitment to his calling.

4.  My life as it is right now.

5.  The savior......I cannot give thanks enough for HIM.


When I arrived in the chapel today, my heart swelled with love for the members of our ward.  I cannot describe how much i felt love and appreciation for the good Saints in our neighborhood and ward.  They are just so good, so righteous, so willing to help others.  It was just a fleeting moment of joy, but it was a powerful moment of realization of how blessed I feel.

And, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment