Saturday, April 9, 2022

A Great Birthday Celebration!

 78!  That is old!  

We splurged on a fancy, expensive dinner and went to George's Corner Cafe.  Rib Eye steak is hiding under there somewhere.


 78!  That is old!  

But, there are still people who remember, and I am so grateful.

Kristi texted me at 5 a.m.  And, that's how the day started.  Of course, Travis called....

Texts: Suzette Coombs, Tiffany Reynolds, Bridger, Sayre, Oscar. Carisa, Alyson, Preston & Janice, Kaelyn Owens, Wendy Dupres

Calls: Stock & Mo, Sean & family, Jordan and Charlie and Jessica, Jeremy, Kaey & Shauna, Gardner & Stephanie, Daniel, Janessa

Visits: Mike Allam, Don & Lisa Sjogren

Cards: Linda Ricks ( of course), Kristi, Gavin & Libby




And, last night, look what Jenni brought:

Perfect way to end a very perfect day.  I am so grateful for my VERY MANY BLESSINGS!



But, I'm still old!

No comments:

Post a Comment