Thursday, January 13, 2022

A New Year of Gratitudes


 Allen took some wonderful pictures of families on Sunday.  The boys in the family had been ordained as a Teacher in the Aaronic priesthood.  So, Allen took the families outside and took their pictures.  Which he then spent quite a bit of time cropping, editing, etc.

ONE family wrote to say they couldn't open the ZIP file.  So, Allen fixed that.  The father wrote back a one word response.  THANKS.

It has made me realize how often people take things for granted.  And, among those people is ME!

I look back on my life and realize that I have not always been a grateful person.  Oh, I may have remembered to say thanks, but oftentimes, probably NOT!  

I do not like those memories of being UNGRATEFUL.

My goal - among others - this year is to be more grateful; to family members, to friends, to GOD especially.

I have so many things to be grateful for; and I am.

Now, I just need to remember this post and to express my gratitude continually.





No comments:

Post a Comment