Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Prayer and Miracles

 


I've had experience over the last several months where God has answered my fasting and Prayers.

But last week was such a dramatic and powerful experience, that I don't want to forget it.

WEDNESDAY:  Take three dollars to Mike Allam for a bet I lost.  Wallet on the front seat of the car from which I took the three dollar bills.

THURSDAY: Luncheon at Sheryl's.  Very fun.  Had purse with me.

FRIDAY:  Allen asks me to stop after exercising and get bananas, and I realize I didn't take wallet, which I rarely forget because I want to have it when I go driving.  At some point on this day, I look in purser for wallet; NOT THERE!  Allen and I search everywhere.  And, I do mean everywhere.  Even in garbage.  Could I have accidentally thrown it away, while holding junk mail, I wonder?  We search every drawer, cupboard, and deep search the car.  Call Sheryl to ask her to look if it happened to fall out of my purse while I was in her home for the luncheon.  She looks; no wallet.

SATURDAY:  Distraught, concerned, filled with angst, anger at myself, etc.  We search ever more.  NO WALLET.  Allen tells me to cancel cards, apply for new driver's license, etc.  I say, ONE MORE DAY.  But, I do check credit card balances; no activity, thankfully.

And, I'm praying fervently, pleading, begging, beseeching, knowing that my request is so minuscule to the many requests of people for health, food, jobs, etc.  But, I keep praying.

SUNDAY:  8:30.  Phone rings; it is Sheryl.  She has found the WALLET - OUT IN THE DRIVEWAY.  When we go to pick it up, she says:  I've come out here before today, and I NEVER EVEN SAW IT UNTIL THIS MORNING on my way to church.

I immediately get down on my knees and thank Heavenly Father for this miracle.

I still am in awe of this great blessing.

I AM SO THANKFUL!


No comments:

Post a Comment