Wednesday, December 23, 2020

A Plethora of Things

 Today, I realize that I have so very many blessings.

While money is not the most important of things, I am SO VERY GRATEFUL for an income.  We have not worked for 18 years, which is a long time to go if we did not have a pension or social security, so that is a HUGE blessing for each of us.

I'm grateful that we are both relatively healthy and mobile.  For that blessing, I give great thanks.

We have a lovely home, three cars, a daughter who lives in our town, good family.  I give thanks for all of these things.

Last night, Jenni told me about her family's good things happening in December.  It was a litany of GOOD NEWS....here's a run down.

Sean, who was recently put in the bishopric, got a raise, a promotion, and will be receiving some back pay from his company when they had to cut salaries because of covid.

Janessa will be getting engaged next week.  We have not met the guy, but Jenni thinks he is fantastic.

Stockton got offered a job with a company from Europe that sells men's beard products.  He got a $30,000. raise and will have insurance benefits.  Morgan passed her dental hygienist exams.

Landon passed his dental exams, and Halsey got a new job.  One that could lead to a career for the future. She has hated her job and applied for over 200 jobs, and was so thrilled to get this job.

And, perhaps BEST of all, BRENT got a job!  It's not a big job; it's not a lot of hours, but it's a JOB!  I'm so very thankful.  I have fasted for this for so many months.


Thank you, dear Heavenly Father, for these many blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment