Saturday, November 21, 2020

A Living Prophet

 Yesterday President Nelson gave a message of hope which has been witnessed around the globe by millions.  Some not of our faith.



It was an empowering message intended to give hope in this time of crises.

In the message, he encouraged people to flood social media with the hashtag #give thanks.  The response has been incredible, and I love that!

I've loved seeing who is doing this;  Jenni's three daughters-in-law jumped right on it and have posted already for the first day.

I also posted my first one; thankful for Allen.

His second piece of advice was to PRAY: for our country, for the political strife to end, for the caregivers who are stretched so thin at this time.

It was so beautiful and inspiring.

This line just struck me....so TRUE!

“Counting our blessings is far better than recounting our problems. No matter our situation, showing gratitude for our privileges is a unique, fast-acting, and long-lasting spiritual prescription.” —President Russell M. Nelson

I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment