Thursday, October 31, 2019

The St George Temple

Thursday, October 27.  A beautiful Thursday morning to do sealing as a family.  It was a joyous occasion for me!

Another great thing about the temple is the wonderful cafeteria; it's the best.  Here are my brothers and wives along with Allen and MOI enjoying the good food and pleasant afterglow of doing family dealings together.  What a great blessing.
It closes on Saturday for two - three years.

Every session the last two weeks has been so crowded.  Finding parking is a challenge.  The lockers are filled to overflowing.  People are every where.

What a good thing.

I will totally miss it.  Because I have loved having a temple so very close.  It is so easy to just say, I'll go to the temple in the morning.  12 minutes you are there.

Finding names has never been easier.

And, now CLOSURE.

Will I go to Cedar City or Las Vegas?  Oh, that remains to be seen.  But, over the years we have lived here, I have loved being a part of the St George Temple!


On a very cold Thursday, October 31st morning...two days before the Saturday closure.
I have loved going to this temple!

I express great love and gratitude and THANKS for this beautiful pioneer temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment