Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Appreciative People

She has challenges in her life, so Allen and I sent her a small check....

Here was her email in response to the check in the mail;

Dear Allen & Loni,

I received your check today. I am very emotional right now. When I read the “we love you” on the check, I started to cry.  Thank you so very very much. Words can not convey how I feel right now. I am overwhelmed with everything but your thoughtfulness is soo appreciated and helpful. I love you both. God bless you.🙏🏽❤️

I'm so grateful for appreciative people.

We help others when we can, but they don't always respond or give thanks.

And, that's okay; I don't think I was so good at that for many years myself.

Maybe that's why I'm so grateful when people respond with appreciation to things we try to do to cheer their lives up a little.

I'm grateful for their appreciation.

And especially that of Peggy Tidwell Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment