Thursday, November 29, 2018

A Saviour

In my life, I've been kicked in the stomach a lot.

I'm not sure why it is, but I have A LOT of family challenges that sink me under.

I don't have a resilient personality, and I take everything to heart and take it personally.

So, when something happens:

I fall apart.

I lose heart.

I lose perspective.

I am in despair.

And, it is very hard.

I'm trying harder to focus on the Atonement and tell myself, Christ already suffered for this; don't take it on yourself and make no use of HIS suffering this for you.

It's a challenge for me because of the nature of my personality...

So, when two challenges in one week presented themselves, I am trying to remain positive, hopeful, encouraged, and GRATEFUL for what I do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment