Saturday, September 29, 2018

Music On the Green

It was a complete accident that we happened to hear the music.

The Dixie State Orchestra was playing on the green by the library.

We had gone to hear a lecture at the tabernacle, but it was canceled, when we heard the music coming from close by.

Loving orchestras and bands, I insisted on walking over to see what was happening.

And, there it was.  WONDERFUL MUSIC.

SO, we stayed and listened.

Over and over, I kept thinking about my dad, who created Sunday night community concerts at Ross Park in Pocatello, Idaho.

I loved listening to the music on those gorgeous summer evenings.

And, that is just the way it was last night;

Perfect weather, good friends, and fantastic Music.

Oh, it was JOYFUL>

And, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment