Friday, April 20, 2018

LIFE!

Recently, I was thinking about our children.

 It was right before bedtime, and I was going to say my prayers.

Each child went through my mind, and I realized that every one of our children has some very challenging situations.

Unemployment
Mental health issues of a young child
Effects of a very nasty divorce
Unhappy marriage
Emotional Distance Issues

At any rate, I thought how I needed to to ask for help for all of these children.  But, it seemed so never ending; same prayer over and over with the same situations surfacing time and again.

So, I'm just going to say here, as I hope I said that night.

I'm thankful for life right now.  Of course, it is a challenge, but life is still good.

Our children are honorable and good.  They are independent and strong.  They work hard at their jobs.

For all this, I'm so very grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment