Monday, July 17, 2017

So MUCH To Be Thankful For!

Seen at the grocery store;

an older lady crippled with spine issues.  She was bent over practically double.  Oh, I was thankful to be able to stand up straight.

Seen at the mission:

a beautiful new young sister missionary with spina bifida, so she is confined to a wheelchair and has been her entire life.  Oh, I am thankful to be able to walk!

Seen on Facebook:

a dear friend was in a horrible accident and did something to her neck, so she will be out of commission and in great pain for several months.  OH, I am thankful Allen didn't get hurt when his vehicle was swerving like the Needham.

Seen from afar:

stories of sorrow, tragedy, death, loss, heartache.  Oh, I am thankful for my life and situation just now.


No comments:

Post a Comment