Tuesday, May 30, 2017

AMERICA!

I just read a dear friend's missionary blog.

She and her husband are serving their 4th mission; this one to Macedonia/Albania as service missionaries.

Every time I read her blog, I am humbled by living conditions in other places in the world.

I am inspired by her service.


Cynthia and Steve do wheelchair service; these are a set of steps that the new owner of the wheelchair will have to navigate to be able to use the wheelchair.  Oh, I am SO BLESSED!
But, mostly, I am so grateful for our living situation!


Right now, back home in Utah, our air conditioner isn't working properly.  That was sad news and will be expensive to replace.

But, we HAVE air conditioning.  We have a home with real floors and a real roof.  We have a kitchen with stover, running water.  we have indoor toilets that work.  Food to spare.  Money for the things we need.

We are RICH!

And, I am so very grateful.  Thank you, Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment