Saturday, March 18, 2017

The Opportunity to Clean the Church Today

I really love and admire the people in our ward.

On so many occasions, they are just superstars.

Like today.

We showed up at 8 to clean the chapel.

Shortly after we arrived, there was Nicole Hansen with her son, Beckham, and her SIX WEEK old, MABEL.  Now, who comes to clean the church with a 6 week old?  Just impressed and inspired me so much, because I KNOW that I would have used it for an excuse to NOT go.

Then shortly after nine, here came Doris Hancock, about 83.  Now, truly, when I'm 83, I'll just say, I"M TOO OLD, but there she was brining her own vacuum to vacuum about 1/2 the church.

Bobbie Jo was there and Linda Lyle had to come help, because so many people didn't show up, but here's the thing:

THE ONES WHO DID WERE JUST HARD WORKERS AND GOT THE JOB DONE!

I was so inspired by these good, good people.

And, I'm grateful to be a part of this neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment