Sunday, January 25, 2015

My Children's Primary Teachers Over the Years

Sometimes I would express my gratitude.

But, more often than not, I probably didn't say anything to them.

And, now, as a Primary teacher, I recognize what an incredibly challenging job it is.

It's

HARD, BORING, FRUSTRATING, ANNOYING, CHALLENGING, HARD.

I love the kids, but truthfully, taken together - they are such a difficult thing sometimes.

Today, I was thinking about leaving the church.

Now, that is not a good thing.

I remembered all the years my own kids were in Primary.

Our boys are smart alecs - for sure.

And probably the girls too.

They were never the sweet little dears that some girls are.

I'm sorry about that.

But, today, I just want God to know that I am grateful for Primary teachers over the years who taught my children.

There is a spot in heaven for them, of that I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment