Monday, January 6, 2014

Katie and Cindy

Well, it's just us three women in there now.

There used to be two men, but now Dave and Ryan are gone...as well as Lori.

I'm very sad.  I think it's good to have at least one man in there.  Sometimes, the kids will go to a man where they aren't that interested in women.

Ryan would sit on the floor and build the blocks with them.  He was just quiet and the boys would sometimes go over and sit beside him and build with him.

Dave was fun, loud, but the little girls loved to be held by him.  He would rock them and play with the boys.

Lori ran a tight ship; which I loved and appreciated.  No snack time until the end, but yesterday, Katie and Cindy started handing out the goodies when the troops got restless.  Which is okay, I guess.

At any rate, there is definitely a different feel, fewer kids, which is great, and I will be so grateful to work with Cindy and Katie...both fun, outspoken, reliable.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment