Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Gifts...

A numeric keypad; how did I live without it for so long?

Automatic can opener; who knew a can opener could be so easy and so cool?  Makes me want to make everything from cans!

A gift certificate from our kids for maid service!  Now, that is a COOL gift!

Harry & David gift pack from Preston and Janice; man, I LOVE that stuff; the truffles and the pears are simply to die for!  They make a nice little cookie also.  And, chocolate covered cherries; now that's what I call - YUM!

Family portrait from Jenni and Brent.

Book about China, chocolates from Virginia and roasted honey peanuts from Jordan/Janna.

A big variety of gifts from the neighbors and friends......

And, of course, the very thing I am typing on right now.  What an incredible gift....

So, here's the deal...at this moment, there is not one techno gift I need or WANT.  I'm satisfied for two years.

Oh, yes, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment