Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Family and Friends

Sometimes, I am reminded of what a great blessings friends are....

like yesterday on my birthday, I had an outporing of love from so many dear friends.

Darn and Dorothy - she gave me some stick on letters for a wall.
Linda and Jerry came over with a bouquet of flowers
Linda Ricks sent a book and lovely note
my Visiting teachers, Kim and Julie came over while I was napping - Kim had baked a pie
Beverly, Val & Judi, Kelli Turner, Travis, TL MCrae, Scarlett Stimpson, sent wishes electronically
my brothers called or wrote
Nathaniel called,
Jeremy's kids all called
my own kids called
Jordan gave me a box of chocolates
Kristi gave me a gorgeous sweater, two lip glosses, a necklace and some chocolate bars
RAH gave me gorgeous perennial plant and planted it.

It was a wonderful day and I am overwhelmed and
GRATEFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment