Monday, October 14, 2024

THINGS I FEEL GRATEFUL FOR ON A MONDAY MORNING

 I'm so grateful that Jordan came to visit and bring his wife, Jessica.

He's good.  He's fun.  He's interesting.  He's tall.

I'm grateful that Jenni and Brent ended up being in town so we could eat together last night.  Good food.

Having Allen still living, while so many  of my friends are widows is such a great blessing.  Oh, I'm grateful.  Even tho we clash constantly.

Of course, the things like eyesight, mobility, hearing, taste, are always on my mind.  And, I'm grateful for those things.

The beauty of the earth.  Living in this day and age.

Having a regular income after all these years of being retired has to be one of teh greatest blessings in my life.  THANK YOU SO MUCH Heavenly FATHER!  

My gratitude knows no bounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment