Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Prayer

 



WOW!  What a true statement.

There are times when I compare  myself and my situation to others.  And, I always come out the loser in these settings.

So, I just need to focus on the may Blessings I personally have.  I feel so blessed in so many ways.

And, I need to remember that when I hear the inspiring stories of others and their families.  

I need to pray harder to not be envious, but to be grateful that God is blessing other faithful people.  I want to be the kind of person that rejoices in their good things and not be jealous.

So, I just want the Lord to know that I am deeply grateful for my many blessings.  I will continue to pray for the blessings I feel my family needs; for their testimonies to kick in, for their successes when down times come, when they reject me, and other situations that cause me to mourn.  

I will just try over and over to BE GRATEFUL, and I am so grateful for many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment